Our Location is Fantastic!
- Centrally located on the Kenai Peninsula between the Ninilchik and Deep Creek Rivers which both empty into the Cook Inlet. Both rivers provide excellent salmon fishing.
- Charter boats launch from the beach on the Cook Inlet where numerous eagles and gulls wait and watch for their return. The launch is 5 minutes from the BNB.
- The old fishing village dates back to Alaska’s Russian occupation. Many of the original buildings still exist today in the “old village”. The Russian Orthodox Church over looking the village and is said to be the most photographed church in Alaska.
- The breath taking views of the Alaska Range across the Cook Inlet on a clear day, which sometimes includes a sighting of as many as four volcanoes, is spectacular.
- Wander into the General Store in Ninilchik where you can find anything you forgot to bring, groceries, boxed lunches, and great gifts for the folks at home. The Buzz Café, known for it’s Bean Freeze and the best cup of coffee in Alaska is a must! Post office, emergency services and local health clinic are nearby as well as restaurants, bar, and liquor stores.
- Local fish processing and shipping easily accessed.
The Captain’s Retreat
66670 Oilwell Rd., Ninilchik, AK 99639
(907) 567-7444 | email@example.com